Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Protect :International Number Blocking Problem

FIXED
LizMac42
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Call Protect :International Number Blocking Problem

Hi - can anybody help me with this problem.   I blocked all International Calls on Call Protect but then found out my daughter, living in the Channel Islands, had been blocked as an International number.

I took the International call block off but we are getting so many of them - they drive us mad!

Is there any option to keep the block on International calls but to 'whitelist' (exclude her number from the block?)

I have been through the options on 1572 but can't understand most of them so don't know whether they include this option.

Would be immensely grateful for any reply

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Call Protect :International Number Blocking Problem

Fix

Hi @LizMac42,

I believe if you dial 1572 and then select option 4 you should get an option for VIP List.

If you put the block in place against international calls and then add your daughters number to the VIP List, this should override the block for her number specifically.

More information on this can be found here: https://www.plus.net/help/phone/call-features/

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
LizMac42
Grafter

Thanks ++ for this Harry - I have done what you suggested and let my daughter know so when she phones or messages me I will let you know if it works.

LizMac42
Grafter

Thanks again Harry - IT WORKED  - my daughter can ring me and all those annoying Internationals have stopped - Bliss!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @LizMac42,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm pleased to hear that @HarryB's suggestion has worked.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team