cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Minder, Caller display - cannot add the service online, Call Minder now not working!

FIXED
Steve16
Fixes: 1

Call Minder, Caller display - cannot add the service online, Call Minder now not working!

So I log into my account, try to add Caller Display (which for some reason stopped working) and I get an email to say Call Minder and Call Protection has been removed! I have tried again to add the services - same result. Now there is an error with my account and I can't add or remove any services. Tried to contact Plusnet two weeks ago - impossible, so raised a ticket on Monday 14th, still no response. What is going on? A friend has had the same issue with Plusnet.

Background: I was a Service Manager for BT and have some experience with support and provision of these services, it is so simple little can or should go wrong. Come on Plusnet, not feeling so proud of your service at the moment!!

1 REPLY 1
Steve16
Fixes: 1

Re: Call Minder, Caller display - cannot add the service online, Call Minder now not working!

Fix

Spoke to Simon Mortimer at Plusnet who was very helpful - there is a issue between Plusnet and BT's Wholesale Line Rentals system. He logged directly into WLR and reactivated Caller Display, Call Minder and Call Protect, all are working this morning. Suggest anyone with a similar issue contacts Plusnet to resolve rather than trying to use the dashboard.