cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Divert and Phone ControlPanel

Mav
Fixes: 514

Call Divert and Phone ControlPanel

Although Call Divert appears to be working correctly it's still not showing up as active with the control panel.
This could make it difficult to know if it's been removed and no longer being charged for later this month once I've finished needing it.
Could someone kindly look into this, please.
P.S. Not sure if this belongs here or in the accounts and billing section Undecided
Edit: Today is billing day and the pro-rata for Call Divert isn't showing but it is definitely active. Could this be that it was only added three days prior billing or another issue.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

15 REPLIES 15
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Call Divert and Phone ControlPanel

Thanks for pointing this out Mav, I've added it back on to the account and will be checking later to see if the "component" has activated as expected.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav

Thanks Adam.
I can see it showing as pending. Can I assume the charge will appear on my next bill?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Can I assume the charge will appear on my next bill?

It should be yes, I'll be checking back on Monday on the status but I'd expect it to show as "active" before tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav

I'm back home now and no longer require call divert. I have cancelled all diversions by dialling #21# from my phone.
But I actually want to remove the feature as it's likely to be months before I need it again so seems silly to continue paying for it till then.
As you can see from the screenshot below the feature is still displaying "Awaiting activation" so I am wondering what's the best way to get the feature removed - raise a ticket or wait for a member of the DCT to pick this up?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Mav,
Unfortunately problem 77063 is preventing me from removing call divert, on the bright side you haven't been billed for it.
The plan as I'd suggest it is that I place a manual order to take the feature off the line then make sure the component gets removed when 77063 has been fixed. Sound OK?
Sorry for any hassle with this by the way!
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav

Hi Adam
I'll leave it in your capable hands.
I was surprised to see it still showing as "Awaiting activation" over two weeks from being activated but I'm sure you'll get it sorted in due course Smiley

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem, I'll be keeping an eye on how things progress of 77063 too.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi Mav,
Unfortunately problem 77063 is preventing me from removing call divert, on the bright side you haven't been billed for it.
Actually another look at my Call Features page shows an outstanding pro-rata amount of £1.17 which I expect to be added to my next bill due 9th June  Wink
Seriously, though, I know things will soon be sorted in your capable hands Smiley

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mav,
That is very strange. I've had a look and can see this myself, although you shouldn't be billed for something you've never had (according to the system). I've updated Adam's personal on your account and he'll keep an eye out for your upcoming bill to see what is taken and if a refund is required he'll be sorting that out.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this!
Mav

Hi Linn
What's even stranger is that I was looking at the Call Features page which showed the £1.17 while out on my phone this morning.
Now I'm home I can see the same page left open from yesterday where the figure is £1.23 (as per screenshot above) Cheesy Perhaps it's working its way down to zero Cheesy

ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Hi,
It probably is going to keep counting down to zero and would not be surprised if it showed as £1.11 tomorrow.
It will be calculating it "on the fly" and whatever the amount is when it shows as active will be what it records as the pro-rata charge for the month.
As features are normally shown as active within 24 hours you wouldn't normally notice.
Mav

I thought I'd revisit this thread and see if there's any progress in getting the "Awaiting activation" for Call Divert removed.
Just a recap that I only used Call Divert for a couple of weeks back in May. before cancelling it. It does mean now, though, that if I wanted to add it again (I may when away at the end of August) that I can't .
Any update available as yet?

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'm looking into this now.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5