Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Divert (Removal) Problem

MiltonMan
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Call Divert (Removal) Problem

I have tried removing Call Divert from my line via the Home Phone Control Panel without success. Please could someone take a look? I had problems adding it a couple of months ago and had to call in to have it manually activated. Plusnet is great except when you want to change something (like adding or removing a call feature) when it becomes a real rigmarole.
Thanks in advance for your help.
9 REPLIES 9
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Call Divert (Removal) Problem

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, I've gone over this with a colleague and made sure everything is now showing correctly on your account, so moving forward I believe you should be able to add/remove call features via the member centre.
As it currently stands, call divert has been removed from your account but not from the line, I'll be placing a manual order shortly to get this removed from the line for you and it should be gone within 1 working day.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MiltonMan
Dabbler

Harry,
Thank you very much for your prompt help. I will keep my fingers crossed!
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Looking at your account/line now, I believe everything is as it should be Wink
If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know and I'll check on it as soon as I can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MiltonMan
Dabbler

Harry,
Sorry to pester you again but I've just checked - under the Home Phone Itemised Bill section, a £16.99 charge for line rental is showing which it hasn't done since I paid in advance for 12 months line rental in July. Just wondering if your adjustments this morning have somehow thrown the Line Rental element out of kilter? Please could you check for me.
Thank you once again.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Well spotted! Really sorry that was missed, I'm assuming the LRS didn't carry over correctly when the phone component on the account was fixed earlier.
This should now be showing the following:
LRS Status: active
LRS Expires: 31-07-2016
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MiltonMan
Dabbler

Thanks Harry, your help is much appreciated - we've got there in the end.
MiltonMan
Dabbler

Harry - £16.99 line rental and £3 call features (instead of £0.99 for caller display only) are still showing on this months bill (under Itemised Bill) in the Home Phone Control Panel section despite the fact you have confirmed Line Rental Saver is active. Please can you take another look for me?
From my perspective, your back office systems don't seem fit for purpose. Over the last few months I have encountered problems including discounts not being applied (on recontracting), as well as the subsequent refund not being actioned, The recent product change done via My Account, as well the addition and removal of call divert has been problematic too. Anyway, your help in sorting the above would be much appreciated!
Thanks once again.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Everything looks fine on your account.
I can only assume that the itemised bill section of the homephone control panel hasn't updated in line with the manual work that was carried out on your account to fix it.
Looking at your account I believe when next months invoice is generated, the payment will be correct and the itemised bill section will update correctly moving forward.
If this isn't the case, please do let me know.
In the meantime, I apologise for any confusion it's causing.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MiltonMan
Dabbler

Harry - thanks for letting me know (and so promptly). I appreciate your help and apologies for my whinge!