cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Barring charge - what is it for?

BRABUS
Grafter

Call Barring charge - what is it for?

Can anyone please tell me what the Call Barring charge is all about?  I have had this appear on my bill this month and I am at a loss?Huh

UPDATE
Ok just had another look and it seems to be if you have missed a payment.  I haven't missed a payment, in fact Plus Net incorrectly blocked my outgoing calls last month as they hadn't requested the payment from my bank as part of the direct debit payment agreement I have with them.  They rectified this as soon as I called them and admitted it wasn't an issue at my end.

Now they go and slap a charge on me - this really is taking the P.
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Call Barring charge - what is it for?

Was this a £5.76 charge, a £7.50 or a £10 one?
BRABUS
Grafter

It is for £5.76.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Well obviously Ben Trimble or someone from the DCT can look at this Monday. Link to your previous thread for reference -
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,107917.0.html ; Lips_are_sealed
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi - this was a hangover from the issue on the 24th September which I investigated for Adam - a scheduled payment for £5.76 is created for your next invoice when call barring goes on. We could have pushed our Live Code Support Team to remove the scheduled payment from your account, sorry this didn't happen. However, I can see that there is a ticket on hold to refund the payment as soon as it clears.