cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband/phone order cancelled!

cmww

Broadband/phone order cancelled!

I signed up for Plusnet based on the amazing reviews, but so far I have been massively disappointed. We were supposed to have phone service installed this morning, but instead I received an incredibly vague email saying "There's been a problem with processing your broadband order."
???? Still no response from anyone about what this means, if our order will still go through, or if we should just give up and move on. From the website I've now discovered an internal note on my help page saying "[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved." So no installation? What are supposed to do now??
Add to that the second email we received today saying that our phone service was "now ready to use," which is a complete joke. And we still haven't received a router! What a terrible start. Not impressed.
2 REPLIES 2
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Broadband/phone order cancelled!

If this doesn't get picked up tonight I'll check in the morning and get anything done that needs to be.
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Broadband/phone order cancelled!

Good Morning Smiley

The message you received was due to one of our systems trying to get your broadband order in place a little too soon, I've sent you an email and added a note to your account with further information about what occurred.
Thanks