cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and phone line down

EuanMcP

Broadband and phone line down

My phone line is down and there appears to be no current support via the Plusnet customer service numbers. How do I get this resolved quickly as I am working from home?
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Broadband and phone line down

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Home Phone.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
EuanMcP

So I have been moved from one thread to another when my issue is with both, but still no response to the actual issue. I.e my phone and broadband are down and all Plusnet telephone lines are not taking calls and the live chat is off too!!! What on earth is going on Plusnet? I understand we are in difficult times, but you are a tech company surely you can set up remote working for staff to answer the phone ????
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @EuanMcP I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your phone line. I believe I've picked this up for you via Twitter last night. Our tests showed a fault so I reported this to Openreach and we've been advised of an estimated response time of by 29/04/20 23:59:59 for an engineer to go out and investigate further.

For future reference, you can test a line and report a fault yourself by going through the phone troubleshooter: https://www.plus.net/my-account/tools/phone-troubleshooter which is linked from our troubleshooting guide here: https://www.plus.net/help/phone/phone-line-troubleshooting/#theres-no-dial-tone

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet