Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing problems

FIXED
Louise2

Billing problems

Not at all happy.

On the recommendation of my father I transferred  my Line rental from BT to Plusnet (already a long term Broadband customer) on the 2nd May.

The contracted package was £18.99 a month.

Just received my first bill which was way above the contracted price. Contacted Customer service who was not at all helpful in refunding the extra payment, and would not say if the same thing would happen next monthly bill.

Can someone please help in refunding the extra before the DD is taken out of my bank and making sure that this is rectified for the next bill.

Not a good start as also had problem with caller display not working, this was quickly sorted by forum staff. 

Having this hassle and having to chase every time warrants some compensation surely.

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Billing problems

Fix

Hey @Louise2,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your latest invoices despite agreeing a new deal with us and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I've checked over your account and I have created a ticket with further info on this for you. You can view the ticket here.

Thanks.

Louise2

Thanks a lot for your help, 

This is the solution I hoped for when I phoned on Sunday but as you can see from the ticket you responded to no immediate help was forthcoming.

Once again thanks. 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

No worries @Louise2.

Glad to help, please do reply via the ticket if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks.