cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for calls not made

Tragoor

Billed for calls not made

Dear Plusnet

Can you fix this ? 50 pounds on my 2 lastes bill.

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: Billed for calls not made

Just confirm something here-are you disputing the 123 calls, and the other numbers are all correct, or all of them. If it's the 123's, this looks like something that was happening a while back where openreach contractors were using the speaking clock to test lines, though the call times don't seem to be regular engineer working times. If it's all of them, that may be a crossed line somewhere being a technical issue, and if that's the case I get in touch with tech support to get an engineer to sort it out.
Tragoor

Thank you for your quck response,

Every number on my call list NOT correct i never used my landline, ohh maybe two times when i called the affiniti water.

Im working bettwen 6AM and 5PM so every call between this time is so weird. Yesterday evening i have disconnected my landline phone from the system. Looks like this problem started on my landline in november. My broadband contract has been changed in this month.

If possible can you investigate my problem please becouse my bill will be too high

Sorry my english is not really good
Thank you for your help

Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Sorry-I'm a customer not staff so I can't do anything with your account. Was just for advice sake, but if none of the calls are right including the normal landlines, that suggests your line has been crossed somewhere.

Dial 17070 into your landline. I'm guessing that the number it reports wont be your number, but either way, call tech support tomorrow, tell them what's going on and they can arrange an engineer to get it fixed, and make sure any calls wrongly added to your line are dealt with.
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 8

@Tragoor 

Has Plusnet sorted this out for you yet? Your post hasn't been picked up by staff so I wondered if you had made contact with their call centre?

If not, and if this istill sn't picked up on the Forum, you will need to find another way to raise it with them. Calling in would be an option. Failing that you could raise a complaint using the link at the bottom of this page.

Please let us know how you get on.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Tragoor 

Apologies for the delayed response and I'm sorry to see there are call charges on your latest bill you don't recognise. I've tested your line for the possibility of a crossed line but there aren't any issues showing although that doesn't mean there isn't an issue.  Is there anyone within your household who may have access and could've been using your phone?

Do you also have any devices other than a regular phone handset and router connected to your master phone socket, such as an alarm system that could be automatically dialling out?

If you're unaware of this we'd need to arrange an engineer to investigate further, could you then reply to the ticket I've raised on your account Here with when you'd be free for a visit?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet