Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill information?

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Bill information?

How informative is the information on the bills received? An example from Plusnet could be useful to compare with my current relephony supplier.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
6 REPLIES 6
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Bill information?

What are you looking for? A full list of calls is available via the portal (can be down loaded) whereas the bill itself just has each charge item listed as a total figure.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Here's a screenshot of what your itemised bill would look like:

Capture 1.PNG

When you click on View Details you'll see something similar to:

Capture 2.PNG

As this is taken from my own account, and I don't have a home phone plugged in, the call summary is a bit empty.

But I hope this helps you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

The main reason for changing telephony supplier from BT was the clarity of the billing.

The £2·50 discount on broadband was welcome too.  Smiley

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

@Gandalf Thanks for that

@198kHz  Yes, it does appear more informative than BT, and as you say it'd cost £2.50 less a month. I recall that sometime past the billing was claimed to be not always accurate. I hope not now. The things that turned me off before were Caller ID charge and dealing with line faults. only the latter outstands, but is perhaps less a concern to what it was.

@Townman I like to keep some form of analysis to keep myself on correct package.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems at all.

If you do decide to go ahead, please feel free to let us know over here if you do encounter any problems at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

The real upside of having phone and broadband with the same provider is that when there are issues, the problem cannot be passed between ... it’s a phone problem ... it’s an internet problem.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.