Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad line again!

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Bad line

@Mustrum I didn't know the handset was the potential problem until about 3 and half hours ago.

See my post in the tech section from just now for my possible solutions.

Do you see? Cheesy
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@Mustrum wrote:

@RobPN  looks like you were right, although why he does not post that on here is any ones guess!

https://community.plus.net/t5/Tech-Help-Software-Hardware-etc/Phone-line/m-p/1823658#M91798 

Quite @Mustrum !

And I see my post containing a third option has mysteriously disappeared, so I guess you're referring to my Option 2, although Option 3 (removed) would be just as valid.

MrAllen2021
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

@RobPN Your third "option" was reported, hence its removal... Contrary to popular opinion spouted by readers of a certain right wing newspaper, disabled people are NOT "faulty" and I took considerable offense to your post and reported it as such.

Do you see? Cheesy
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@MrAllen2021 

My reference to "Replace Faulty User" was absolutely nothing to do with you being disabled, it was just another way of saying PEBCAK  which is another well known saying referring to people who refuse to listen to advice they're being given, but always think they know better.  You seem to be one of those people who won't listen, which has been shown several times in various threads.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic is locked as the issue is resolved.

no need for further comment. 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'