Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT state that Plusnet have NOT performed a switch for my Broadband

LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

BT state that Plusnet have NOT performed a switch for my Broadband

I am currently waiting for Plusnet to switch my home phone and Broadband from Bt. I have received numerous emails stating that it is all going through for next week , however I am extremely concerned by the number of emails, phone calls and online chats  from BT stating that I am keeping my Broadband with them.

BT have stated that they have NOT been notified by Plusnet of the BB switch over and are now quoting me an extortionate BB rate from the date of the switch. They will not be convinced by my words alone and I am now extremely anxious and upset that Plusnet have not performed the switch correctly.
Must I endure another week of sleepless nights or can this switch be confirmed before BT start chasing me for further charges. I cannot bear the thought of bailiffs at the door. I need some proof that BT have been informed.
I am desperate for help, the BT community forum have ignored me.
2 REPLIES 2
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: BT state that Plusnet have NOT performed a switch for my Broadband

Hi Linda,
I'm out of the office at the moment, but I'll check things in the morning if one of our Customer Relations team haven't done so first  
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: BT state that Plusnet have NOT performed a switch for my Broadband

Good morning Linda,
I can see some of my colleagues have given you the order references for the orders that are in place and I can see they are due to complete as planned, BT should have been notified by Openreach/BTWholesale however I have sent you some further details via email which should clear this up.
Thanks