cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT engineer has failed to turn up

busymum

BT engineer has failed to turn up

I'm not sure my relationship with Plusnet is off to a great start. An engineer has been booked between 12-6pm and failed to turn up. I had one of those gut feelings that this might happen and called plusnet customer care to see if i could have the engineer's contact details or see where i was on his list but it is apparently impossible to give me any details. I have been waiting in a cold building site for 6 hours and have a sick child at home who i need to get back to and am beyond angry.
2 REPLIES 2
picbits
Rising Star

Re: BT engineer has failed to turn up

Sad Seems quite a regular occurrence when dealing with BT Openreach and unfortunately seems beyond Plusnets control.
There is the possibility that Plusnet have messed up and cancelled your order or something but that is a lot rarer - I'm sure one of the Digital Care team will be online in the morning to explain things.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: BT engineer has failed to turn up

Sorry for the late reply busymum.
I've had a look at your account and can see that this has since been resolved and that your service is up and running.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team