cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting refund after phone fault

Fobbedoff
Dabbler

Awaiting refund after phone fault

Hi, I had terrible trouble being delayed week after week with Plusnet, unkept engineer appointments, stories of problems at the exchange, no lines available, new lines to be installed, roads to be dug up, job put back week after week, after 3 or 4 months decided to cancel & go with BT. Turns out the line for the property was still registered to the old occupier. All sorted in 2 weeks with BT. Still waiting on refund from Plusnet due to total lack of service. Cheque has been in the post since early December. Don't know what award their customer care won, perhaps it's the wooden spoon? 

I highly recommend moving. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Awaiting refund after phone fault

I'm sorry to hear of this @Fobbedoff

I'll check up on the progress of your cheque for you tomorrow. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Split to its own thread for better visibility and topic title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thanks for your patience @Fobbedoff

I'm struggling to locate your account from your forum details, please can you private message me with your username?

Thanks.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Fobbedoff
Dabbler

FYI 

this has been going on for months. See below. I'll continue to come on to this forum & tell people that leaving is the only way forward because your service to date is deplorable and no one is doing anything about it. Plusnet make up lies instead of getting the line transferred. Why do you do that?!

see previous complaint below.

Re: Total lack of service.
To: Plusnet Help Team adamwalker
Sent: ‎26-01-2017 10:47 PM
Read: Not Yet Read
Add Fobbedoff to Friends Ignore Fobbedoff Report to Moderator
3/4 Northcote street Dalry EHI I 2HL.

Total lack of service for 4 months. Had to give up & go to BT who took action to change the line from the previous tenant and sorted the problem in less than a fortnight. Plusnet to no Action to resolve the problem. Lied to us instead. Wasted our time with engineer no shows. Offering no compensation for waste of time lack of service, Us Having to pay for alternative mobile internet. Can't even get our money back despite saying a cheque was in the post last year. I,m disgusted at this, the worst service ever and I don't think anyone in Plusnet cares a damn. Useless! Useless! Useless! Fix it please!

Ian (on behalf of my son, Matthew).