cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting activation

valcry-eee

Awaiting activation

Having moved to Plusnet for my home phone in September, I opted for the Plusnet Call Protect and Caller Display, reading that it would be 3-4 days to be activated. I'm still waiting. I've been back to the Control Panel several times and it still has the orange square - awaiting activation. 

8 REPLIES 8
Blunderwoman
Dabbler

Re: Awaiting activation

I have the same issue - I spoke to someone about a month ago and they said it will be sorted.

Nope, still getting "Bogus Openreach" calls from india because I can't block international calls.

Call minder works but says "Awaiting Activation" on my Control Panel

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @valcry-eee

Sorry to see that adding call protect to your account didn't work for some reason. I've placed an order to get this fixed which should go through within the next 2 to 3 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

@Blunderwoman

Sorry for the issue with that too, there's a query with our billing team to get that fixed for you so you should see a reply to that soon on ticket 182860417. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GRIZZ54

Same issue here - it's so frustrating.  Swapped home phone to Plusnet from BT on 17 September and STILL not got Caller ID, call protect or voicemail. I keep ringing and keep being told that there is an order stuck on the line and it will be sorted "tomorrow " but it never is!!  It takes forever to get through and then I have to explain the problem all over again.  Umpteen questions have been raised but never any resolution.  I have paid my money in return for a landline and call features - they have not supplied these - they have not fulfilled their contract.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@GRIZZ54 Sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

Unfortunately our suppliers are saying there's a open transfer order on the line which is preventing us from adding these features to your line

We're chasing this up and we'll update you when we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Blunderwoman
Dabbler

Still waiting for activation Smiley

You currently have an order in progress to add call features
Your call feature(s) will be added to your account on the next working day.
Please note: If you've requested to add any call features, you cannot add or remove any further features until this is complete.

It's been a couple of months now.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @valcry-eee,

I have ensured the feature needed on your line is activated and created a ticket on your account with more information, you can access it here.

@Blunderwoman, a task has been raised to the relevant department for you. You can access more information in regards to the actions I have taken here.

@GRIZZ54, the issue with your call features is a little more complex. Please test the call features 24 hours from now. I have provided details in regards to the call features in the home phone control panel in the ticket here.

The tickets raised on your accounts are in relation to tasks raised to correct the issue you are seeing in our portal, some of them also include the call features that are being added / removed.

All feel free to get back in touch if you require any further assistance.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Blunderwoman
Dabbler

zzzzzz......... Still "Awaiting Activation" after several months...

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Blunderwoman,

I'm sorry that your call features are still stuck in "awaiting activation" and for any inconvenience caused.

I've had a look into this and unfortunately the task that my colleague raised has not been picked up. I have sent this back to the relevant team now. In the meantime, I have placed an order to manually activate these call features via our supplier's system. Although your call features will still show on your account as "awaiting activation" until the task has been picked up, they should start working on your line within 24 hours.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team