cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoiding LRS

blah
Hooked

Avoiding LRS

Would have posted this direct to support but the ticket system appears gone & "chat" claims I'm blocking it (I'm not). Anyways, now that BB & LR are decoupled I'd like to avoid the LRS contract to keep my options open. My question: if I don't renew LRS does it automatically fall back to monthly charging?
Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Avoiding LRS

Hi, @blah welcome to the forum. 

The answer to your question is yes, your line rental will switch to monthly billing  Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@blah wrote:
... "chat" claims I'm blocking it (I'm not). 

OT: I've a particular interest in what's inhibiting access to chat...

What add-ins have you got on your computer?  Think about...

• Ad-blockers
  • Pop-up blockers
  • Tracking blockers
  • On-line banking 'protection' software such as Rappot 

There are things other than those explicitly labelled BLOCKERS which can block - including web browsers set to inhibit pop-ups.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi blah,

As 

blah
Hooked

Hi Townman, FF 58.0.2 with web dev, valence and uMatrix add-on's. Pop-up's allowed for PN. Attached screen-shot while on "contact" page showing uMatrix setting and nw & console debug output in case it provide any clues.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Thank you...

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@blah Could you disable the other addons and see if you still get error message please?

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager