cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are calls to mobiles free on my new package?

FIXED
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Are calls to mobiles free on my new package?

Plusnet says: With our Unlimited UK & Mobile call plan, you can make calls of up to 60 minutes to UK 01, 02 & 03 landline numbers, 0870/0845 numbers and up to 2,000 minutes worth of calls to UK mobiles whenever you like.

I've been happy with the PN BB/phone package for four years, paying £7 now £8 for anytime landline calls. I have just signed up for another two years, upgrading to fibre but keeping anytime calls. I was charged for calls to mobiles in my last bill (fair enough).

Can someone please confirm that 2000 mins of calls to UK mobiles are indeed included in my new contract package?

4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Are calls to mobiles free on my new package?

Fix

I've been happy with the PN BB/phone package for four years, paying £7 now £8 for anytime landline calls. I have just signed up for another two years, upgrading to fibre but keeping anytime calls. I was charged for calls to mobiles in my last bill (fair enough).

Given the above, it seems like you are on the legacy Anytime call plan, which does not include calls to mobile, unless you ask, you will not be moved off that plan, I would contact PN and ask to be moved to the "Unlimited UK & Mobile calls"

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/call-plans/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Thank you for your swift reply, I thought something like this might be the case. I'll call PN as you suggest.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

No need to call us (Unless you want to), I've raised a ticket on your account about this.

If you'd like to go ahead with the call plan change please reply to the ticket and we'll happily put it through for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ricky85
Hooked

Inclusive is the correct term - not free!

We pay a monthly fee for the call plan so where the 'free' comes from I don't know:)