Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime+

xpher
Grafter

Anytime+

Hi
Am I right in beleiving that with Anytime+ I would not have to pay line rental (or anything to BT)? UK landline calls free anytime?
Can anyone comment on the service?
Cheers
Chris
5 REPLIES 5
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Anytime+

Spot on.  You line rental is included in the monthly cost paid to PlusNet.
Anytime landline calls are included upto 60 minutes per call.  You also get 300 minutes to the Top 20 international destinatons upto 30 minutes per call.
At the moment there is a total 1000 minute fair usage cap, but that is soon to be removed, as reported by PUG.
As for the service, nothing really actually changes with the line other than PlusNet bill and support you.  The line setup stays the same, no physical changes take place and there is no "LLU equipment" involved.  Where there is a fault, the home phone faults team are **** hot!
I've been using it for a year and never had a problem.
Not applicable

Thanks for that information Liam - I have had Anytime Plus since last year and I can second your support. It has been a real boon for me, even though I have never actually used the full 1000 minutes. 
xpher
Grafter

Thanks very much for your response. It just seemed to good a deal when you consider the quarterly service charges from BT.
Will definitely think seriously about changing.
Regards
Chris
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: poppy
even though I have never actually used the full 1000 minutes. 

You obviously don't have a teenage daughter in the house.
But on a more serious note I have found the service to be excellent and have saved a fortune on BT charges.
Dick
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

[quote author="Scurv-aceous" Hubert Hacke link=topic=1099.msg15527#msg15527 date=1190190837]
For clarity the 1000 minute limit has now been removed

Just as a point of interest I was still charged for excess calls even after the abolition of the call limit.
See my thread on:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=1343.0
It turned out to be a system error and it has since been credited to my account.
Dick
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine