Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime Phone and Mobile Call Plan

FIXED
G3WYP
Rising Star

Anytime Phone and Mobile Call Plan

I have the above call plan which I contracted to in November 2017, I have only phoned a Mobile number once this last week and my wife has just called one so we have not gone over any time limits.

Just checked my online phone charges and see I have been charged for the one call I made so far, surely this is included in my call plan?

Derek

5 REPLIES 5
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Anytime Phone and Mobile Call Plan

Taken from here - https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/#unlimited-uk

For info-

Call type UK mobile Charges 2000 inclusive minutes to use at any time.

Call type International (landline and mobile) Charges Charged at standard rates at all times.

If you called a UK mobile, then according to the above you shouldn't have been charged.

Hopefully a member of staff or those with more knowledge will clarify.....

Mav
Fixes: 514

Could either call have gone over the 60 minutes limit? If so then you would be charged for the call after the first 60 minutes.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

G3WYP
Rising Star

Hi Mav

No my call is shown as 1 minute.

I was previously on Anytime phone call plan but when I re-contracted in November I was told the plan was now anytime calls and Mobile!

Derek

G3WYP
Rising Star

Finally managed to get through on the phone and found that the person who put through my re-contract had left me on old Anytime Plan. The young man today has arranged for it to be changed at next billing date.

So now resolved.

Derek

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi Derek. I'm glad to hear you've got through to us and we've resolved this for you.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet