cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime International mobile calls

SBR

Anytime International mobile calls

I've just joined Plusnet and chosen Anytime International with UK mobile minutes added. It is unclear in the phrasing as to whether Anytime international includes calls to mobiles in other countries (specifically Ireland and Australia for my purposes). My previous talktalk package did - I'm hoping this does too? If not is there an add-on which will help?

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Anytime International mobile calls

Have a look at this thread.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

SBR

So calls to Australian mobile numbers will not be included in my package? Is there at least a discount?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Anytime International 300 provides 300 anytime minutes to USA mobiles, Canada mobiles and all landlines for countries indicated below. The top 35 international destinations' call rates also include a 25% discount compared to other call plans.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I'm afraid that the only inclusive mobile numbers of the international call package, are to the US and Canadian mobiles. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet