cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime International listed numbers

MikeBz
Rising Star

Anytime International listed numbers

According to the tariffs, with Anytime International you get "25% Discount to listed landlines and mobiles".  I'm logged in to my account and can find nowhere to input a list of numbers - I would have thought that the Home Phone Control Panel would be the logical place but....
5 REPLIES 5
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Anytime International listed numbers

Is this what you're after?
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MikeBz
Rising Star

That link is to the call tariffs, which is where under Anytime Int./Top 35 international destinations it says "25% Discount to listed landlines and mobiles".  I read that as meaning that if you list certain numbers (a bit like BT Family & Friends) then you get a 25% discount when you call those numbers.  So I was wondering where to actually input those numbers.  I'm now wondering if I've got the wrong end of the stick, and it means there is a 25% discount on calls to all landlines and mobiles in the 35 destinations listed...
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

My understanding of it is, that there are a list of 35 International destinations (listed in the blue box on the page, under "International call rates" which you get 300 minutes to, then you get 25% off them if you need to pay for calls to them.
Anytime International 300 provides 300 anytime minutes to USA mobiles, Canada mobiles and all landlines for countries indicated below. The top 35 international destinations' call rates also include a 25% discount compared to other call plans. The prices below are the discounted prices.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Morning MikeBz
The Talk Anytime International package gives you 300 inclusive international minuets and then a 25% discount once the minuets have expired. This is only for the 35 listed countries.
To check your call costs, please log into the <a href="https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date="> Member Centre</a> and select "View My Phone Bill".
I hope this helps Smiley
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
MikeBz
Rising Star

OK thanks all, I misunderstood - I'll put my dunces cap on and sit in the corner for a bit.
It could be worded better on the tariff guide - where it says "... listed landlines and mobiles" it sounds as though that is a list of, er, landlines and mobiles (i.e. specific 'phone numbers).