cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime International 300

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Anytime International 300

Looking through the members centre pages, I can't see where my phone usage is listed - I can see a page for broadband usage (not too useful as it's unlimited) but I can't see a page for the call plan usage. What am I missing?

6 REPLIES 6
SteveA
Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Anytime International 300

It should just appear on your billings page (when you can get it to load)

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

All I can see on the 'Bills and Payment' page - if that's the one you mean - is a listing of 'Credit Limit-£75' and 'Credit used - £0' plus a link to unbilled calls that lists various calls and times. No reference to the 300min limit for international calls that the account seems to have. Am I supposed to keep a running total of the call times to check if they add up to less than 300min?  And what's this £75 credit limit?

Wouldn't it be better to send an email out after international calls to give the running total? That's what my mobile phone provider does for texts at least. As there are/is more than one user of this phone I need to share this info around, an email would help with that.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

With regards to the Credit Limit see here

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

Can't say for sure about international calls because I don't make them, but calls for the current period should be itemised under Bills and Payments > phone > view unbilled calls (i.e those in the current rather than previous billing periods.)

Edit: if you go to 'View my phone bill' after logging into the member centre you will see a summary by call type for the current billing period, although I have to say that in my case all call categories are showing as zero usage, which is definitely not correct (it is correct using the first method but you would have to do the calculation manually if you want the total minutes in each category.) I've not looked to see if this anomaly has been mentioned elsewhere in the forums since the new billing system was introduced...

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Yes, thanks for the input, I'd failed to see the link 'View my Phone Bill', but as you say all categories show zero use anyway so not much help. The other idea of following the links through' Bills and Payments' to 'View Unbilled Calls' requires further calculation so not so useful as a straight comparison between time booked and the 300min limit.

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

@Strat wrote:

With regards to the Credit Limit see here

Thanks for the pointer!