cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime International 300

Bigmac

Anytime International 300

With the recent announcement to increase phone packages including Anytime international 300, is it not about time the call duration was increased from 30minutes. After all, subscribers to this package are limited to 300 minutes so it's not as if there is going to be any cost incurred by Plusnet by increasing the time limit.
This is my first post so apologies in advance if I've posted in the wrong place.
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Anytime International 300

Hi Bigmac,
Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, your forum etiquette is bang on point Smiley
The 30 minute limit has been in place since the package existed, and I don't it has ever really been investigated since then. I'm not sure how much demand there'd be for this, though I'll give it a mention nonetheless.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Bigmac

Anything been done about this yet? Other providers normally allow 60 minutes before charging.
Mahon

I've just moved from TalkTalk and although I'm more than happy with my move, there were a couple of features TalkTalk have that I liked and 60 Minutes before hanging up on International calls was one of them.  30 Minutes when talking to family in far away places is very short and hard to remember.  Also, they had no upper limit on overall time.