Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime Calls to Mobiles

Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Anytime Calls to Mobiles

Sorry having trouble contacting the "Live Chat" - and ironically I dont like phones lol

I recently changed Broadband Package and included Anytimes Call to Landlines and Mobiles - but at the moment I am unsure whether it is actually chrging me for Calls to my Mobile

I have an intermittent fault on my Wireless Burglar Alarm and it calls my Mobile each time it detects a fault which could be 0.37 per call.

When I looked last week there were a string of calls in the "unbilled" section of my latest Bill which I took to mean they were "free" as they were not going to be billed. However when I looked today they appear to being added to my Bill

I wonder if you can tell me where I stand at the moment as I cant get the Alarm fixed for a few more days but if the Calls are free then it wont be as much of a problem

Also can you confirm my Plan does include Mobile Calls as I think they do.

Many thanks - NJPT

Edit just been back to look at my Plan and I have details of signing up for Anytime Call and Mobile Plan - this was confirmed on my Question 184413046.

Also I had a Live Chat with S****n on 9/11/18 which lasted 16.25.25 to 17.12.16 and for which I have the Transcript showing I would be enrolled into that plan for £1 extra

May be no problem as I my be misreading my Bill but thought I would add the extra info for you

11 REPLIES 11
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Anytime Calls to Mobiles

Hi @Bamboozled, I've had a look into this for you and provided further information here.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Hi Lauren - any thanks for that !

Will hope for the best when the Team look into it

Many thanks NJPT

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, as advised we will monitor the account but please just get back to us if we can assist further in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Hi again

Is there a problem with the My Account feature on main site pls ?

I am still awaiting a reply as to whether I am being charged for Mobile Calls and was promised an answer by Jan 7 I think it was then Jan 9 then it was put back again

I upgaded my Account to include the Anytime Calls for Landlines and Mobiles but the Mobile Calls (I make calls to only one number for 5 or 6 seconds a time) are showing up as 0.37

I have been patient and was told to "wait" till the 24th December Bill generated to see if those 0.37 charges were going to appear on my Bill. As yet there has been no reply

I have the Print Screen showing my Mobile entitlement - but I cant now access "My Account" and around 50 per cent of what I want to look at. Indeed I cannot even quote my Open Question number to match this query directly to that so I just wondered if anyone else is facing this problem. (When I press "View Open Questions" I get just a White Screen)

I am getting only about a quarter of any Page I look at and the rest is "whited out" - I dont particularly want to get at the stuff but would just like an answer to my "problem" - and have now suspended my 37 p calls until I do as I dont want to be paying twice - once for the Package to allow me free Calls and all the 37 p Calls if I dont get the freebies

Cheers Bamboozled

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Bamboozled

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Hi and thanks for the reply

I dont know which question you have answered - as I have a long standing question re Mobile Phone charges (when I pay Monthly for them). I am trying to still get an answer on that

OR

while trying to look at any answer posted on that in "My Account" I have found that my screen is just white. Only the top 2 inches or so is visible / readable so I asked a question re that as well this morning - to see if it is just something affecting me or everyone

I cant even provide a Question Reference for the top Question because when I click " See unanswered questions" I get the white screen and even waiting 5 or more minutes makes no difference

I thank you for replying so quickly with the answer above but it says         You can view this by clicking here     BUT when I click on that link it takes me to the White Screen again so I do not know what the reply actually is

Hopefully my query is resolved and my Mobile Calls will be free as the Print Screen suggests but can you please let me know via an answer here or via email as the White Screen may still prevent me seeing your answer

Many thanks bamboozled

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Bamboozled, we can't provide details on here I'm afraid due to it containing some account specific information. The update that @Dumbledore has added to the ticket has also been sent as an email for you, though please let us know if you don't have this.

With regards to accessing your tickets, I'm really sorry about this. Are you seeing this issue across multiple browsers/ devices?

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Hi Laurel

I have received 3 EMails but none regarding the Mobile Calls as yet.

When @Dumbledore replied to me yesterday it had a Link saying click here but I could not see the reply as it appeared as the White Screen

So I am still not sure what the answer is to a) the Mobile Call Charges and b) how to access my Accounts / Bills etc

Many thanks again NJPT

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to us @Bamboozled, I have added to the ticket again and sent the response as an email for you.

As I mentioned before, do you have the issue accessing the account when using an alternative browser/ device?

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Hi Lauren ... Yes signed in on Mobile at the moment but still just White Screen

Regards Njpt
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Bamboozled

I've raised the issue with the account/billing pages in your member centre with our incident management team (under internal ref IMT-2619). We'll continue to monitor this and update you when we know more. We'll also refund any incorrect charges, because the mobile aspect of your call plan isn't showing in the billing engine.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet