cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime 300 international

fredericks

Anytime 300 international

Hi,
I am signed up for this package, mainly because I call France & the USA on a regular basis. I am trying to discover how the calls are charged. The website states that there are 300 minutes free on this package but I can't find anywhere on the website  which says for how long. ie, is it 300 minutes a week, month, etc etc. I assume monthly. Most importantly, when does the 300 minutes free allowance start when I make a call. For example, If I call France and spend 36 minutes on the phone, am I charged for 6 minutes with 30 free. Or, all 36 free until I reach 300. As most of my calls exceed 30 minutes I would like to know and can't find it on the website.
Hope someone can help me. Thanks
John
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Anytime 300 international

Hi there,
Yes, it's 300 minutes per month, sorry there isn't a countdown on the site or anything - it has been raised internally. And yes, you're charged for anything over 30 minutes so your scenario is correct - 30 minutes off your 300 minute allowance and charged for a call duration of 6 minutes.
Hope that helps.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Anytime 300 international

Information on when otherwise inclusive calls become chargeable can be found in the Home Phone Tariffs guide.
[quote=https://portal.plus.net/home-broadband/tariffs/]
Inclusive call length
    Inclusive calls to UK numbers become chargeable after 60 minutes
    Inclusive calls to international numbers become chargeable after 30 minutes
    Calls to Plusnet Support are free for the duration of the call, regardless of length
Inclusive calls that become chargeable are charged at the relevant rate until the end of the call. The call set up fee is not applied.
David