cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another - Plusnet not making a good first impression

pingason

Another - Plusnet not making a good first impression

I have to say that we have had quite a few problems getting the Plusnet Service up and running. The main problem related to the broadband not being setup correctly and then basically having to start from scratch to get a new broadband installation being setup which took weeks to sort out. This is now finally working!  The phone installation went well, but adding the international call plan seems to be another problem. I was told that this would be available from the next calendar month ie the 1st December, but I noticed a update to this problem today stating that the telephone service was not setup! despite us having the telephone service since the first week in November. It also states that it should be available on the 2nd December but I guess I will wait and see what happens.
The only reason we chose Plusnet was because the Which report gave a glowing report. In our last house we had TalkTalk and had no problems from day 1. Maybe we were lucky with Talk Tal and unlucky with PlusNet but I'm now wondering if we made the right choice..
come on Plusnet - sort out the problems and make me a happy customer! But if these setup problems continue, I would like to know how much notice we need to give PlusNet to terminate the contract so that we can go back to TalkTalk. 
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Another - Plusnet not making a good first impression

@pingason
I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced in getting set up with us.
I'm assuming all is still well with your phone and broadband services at the moment?
I've just checked your account and can see that the anytime international 300 plan has already been added for you. So from our point of view it looks like everything is OK now. Do let me know if there's anything I've missed.

Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pingason

Hi Adam and thanks for the reply. We had not been advised or notified that the international service has finally been enabled, all we had been told was that there was a delay in getting the service enabled and that it should be live from tomorrow. Whan was it activated? The final problem relates to the voice mail / 1571 service, which I was advided via my open ticket today that it should also be available in the next 24 to 48 hours.  Hopefully we will be full up and running by Sunday. 
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi again,
I don't think e-mail notifications are usually sent out for that to be honest. I can see that it became active at around 9.30 this morning.
Let me know if there's any issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pingason

Thanks Adam. I don't need an email now that you have answered the question. Hopefully we won't have any other problems as it "should" now all be working as requested.
Thanks for your help in sorting out my problems and letting me know what was going on.