Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Down Phone Line

FIXED
JRT
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Another Down Phone Line

Is anyone in CS actually looking at logged faults?  Ticket 172612258 was raised on Monday last (16/04/18) and a response expected on 19th (Today)  So far no response and no phone line!  I know I'm a bit quick in coming in here but things do seem to be dragging into slow mode.  A response would be nice, a fix would be even better.  Yes, I know, dear old OpenReach strikes again!

Can I expect a refund on line rental for non-operational days, it's a week so far and still counting.

Many thanks in anticipation

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Another Down Phone Line

Hi there.

I'm sorry about the delay in picking up your fault ticket.

I've provided you with an update over here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JRT
Rising Star

Anoush, thank you.  Not quite what I was hoping for but at least something seems to be happening.  Hopefully this time it will get fixed.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi JRT, 

The fault has been cleared back to us by Openreach meaning that it should be fixed and we just need you to confirm if it has been or not please. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
JRT
Rising Star

Yes, confirmed the line is now back in action.  I know you can't shift OpenReach, but if someone did something then very many thanks.  No-one was expecting the phone to ring so when it did with the engineers on the line, I think the entire house jumped a foot in the air.

All good, many thanks once more

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Yes, confirmed the line is now back in action. No-one was expecting the phone to ring so when it did with the engineers on the line, I think the entire house jumped a foot in the air.

Glad to hear that! Cheesy

I know you can't shift OpenReach, but if someone did something then very many thanks.

Admittedly, an engineer cleared the previous fault report on Monday and the ticket was waiting to be picked up by our faults team to confirm the line is testing clear. As it wasn't testing clear, I re-raised it to Openreach.

Apologies for the poor response times from us on this occasion.

Happy to see it finally fixed.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet