Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous Call Rejection

gree0115
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Anonymous Call Rejection

Dear All,
I've noticed today on the Home Phone Control Panel that "Anonymous Call Rejection" is listed under standard call features. I tried to add it but doesn't give the 2 for £3 discount. If that's the case it really should be listed separately under the Advanced Call Features along with Voicemail Extra. In its current position it's misleading as it looks like a standard feature which should qualify for the offer.
I've attached a screen shot.
Just giving my two-penneth!
Cheers,
David
8 REPLIES 8
alanf
Aspiring Pro

Re: Anonymous Call Rejection

The savings don't add up either.
"Buy more than one standard call feature and save up to £7.99
2 for £3.00 save up to £2.50
3 for £4.50 save up to £3.50
4 for £6.00 save up to £7.99
5+ for £7.50 save up to £5.50"
If ACR was available as part of a bundle: £3 instead of £2.50+£4.00 would give a saving of £3.50.
Taking ACR out of the list there are only 5 options - not counting the free one.
2 for £3.00 instead of 2x£2.50 is a saving of £2.
3 for £4.50 instead of 3x£2.50 is a saving of £3.
4 for £6.00 instead of 4x£2.50 is a saving of £4.
5 for £7.50 instead of 4x£2.50+£0.99 is a saving of £3.49. (Why pay an extra £1.50 for an additional option costing 99p?)
There is no 5+ ! and no savings of up to £7.99.!
Update: This information is correctly listed here. Also the fact that ACR cannot be included in a bundle.
https://www.plus.net/support/phone/call_features.shtml
alanf
Aspiring Pro

I have reported these issues on ticket 35558932.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI alanf,
thank you for bringing this to our attention, I don't see anywhere on your screenshot where it says a saving of 7.99. However, you are correct as there is no saving of 4.99 for 4 features and the anonymous call rejection is misleading there. Our website does have the correct information here so i will be raising an internal problem for the customer interface to be altered.
Thank you once again.
Jojo Smiley
alanf
Aspiring Pro

The first post, and therefore its screenshot, was not mine. I merely referred to it. However, I hadn't noticed that it differed from what I see.
I do see £7.99. I have just attached my screenshot to the ticket.
I don't see how but could this perhaps be because I already have a non-standard option in my existing bundle? (Call Barring and Caller Display for £3 pcm).
gree0115
Rising Star

Hi Jojo,
Thanks for your note. I'd put the screenshot up last Friday. It was just to show that it looking like "ACR" was listed in the standard call features and therefore was misleading as it looks like it can be bundled. It should really be in "advanced" with voicemail extra as an unbundled one.
Best wishes,
David
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi David,
I have requested as part of the fix that ACR along with Voice mail extra be under the heading 'non-bundled items'
Jojo Smiley
mview
Dabbler

Bump.  I just came across this: wanted to choose ACR, but it's still mis-listed (and so very expensive!).  If it's not available in a bundle, it should be moved on the 'add features' page.
(Is there a rationale for why ACR costs more per month than free phone calls?!!!)
dick:quote
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I know this was raised shortly after this thread, I'll see what happened to it and revitalise it if need be.
With regard to the cost, it's priced as it is because of the wholesale cost to us.
I'll update on the moving issue later on today Smiley