cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred

robert4

An error has occurred

I have been trying to remove Voicemail from my "Additional advanced call features"

but at the top of the screen it shows "You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later." its shown this for two days now though, any idea on when I will be able to do this?

5 REPLIES 5
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: An error has occurred

Hi @robert4 and welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately this is well known system problem which needs a Plusnet staffer to intervene with some 'tweaks' to your account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

robert4

So would this need to call up to fix?

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@robert4 wrote:

So would this need to call up to fix?

It should normally be picked up here in the Forum, but with Covid and staff working from home, things can be a bit slower than ideal.  If it becomes urgent then a call would help - but do expect delay.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I had something similar, where I couldn't change my direct debit details. It just gave me an error - can't remember what it was now.

Support rung me back and were very good - I think I raised a question on my account. Just do the obvious things really and make sure your contact details are valid first. I am talking about e-mail and mobile number et al.

I think the person who called me changed something which enabled it to work.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Hi @robert4,

Apologies you are running into this error, can you please send a PM with your Username? I can take a look into this system issue for you.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team