cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

FIXED
ppgray
Hooked

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

Hi

on the 10/2/2021 I made a change to remove a call feature. I got an email the following day to say it had been processed. I have logged into my account today and I am getting the following error on the Phone page

Can this please be fixed.

Thanks

Paul

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,478

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

Hi Paul,

I've fixed this for you now and the requested call features (Voicemail and Call Protect) should be working within an hour

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
ppgray
Hooked

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

Hi

I am still getting the error, or a slightly different one.

Capture.JPG

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Hi Paul,

I can't see anything that'd cause this.

Is that error stopping you from making any changes? I suspect it may be cosmetic.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
ppgray
Hooked

Hi

I have just checked again and the message is no longer showing.

Thanks

Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Awesome!

Let us know if there are any further issues

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team