cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

FIXED
Catherine11

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

I activated Call Divert for a few days in June so I didn't miss an important call.  I was able to cancel it again, but now I'd like to reactivate the Voicemail and all I get is this message - 

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

There is no phone order in progress and it's been like this for several weeks now.  Is there an easy way to rectify this?

7 REPLIES 7
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

Fix

Hi @Catherine11,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. It seems that this is due to the Call Divert having been recently removed. As this is the case, no further changes to the phone components on your account can be made until after your next invoice date. I'd ask that you please reattempt this at that time and let us know how it goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Catherine11

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

Thank you, that makes sense.  I'll wait and see what happens then!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @Catherine11

I've just sped this up by manually placing an order to activate voicemail

It should start working within an hour

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Catherine11

Thank you, @Gandalf , voicemail is back and working.  Very kind of you to sort it out for me.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Awesome! No problem at all @Catherine11

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sdgn

I have the same problem!  All I want is the voicemail, but there's been no change to the order for weeks now ...  Can you help please?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @sdgn, I'm sorry that you too are having an issue and for the inconvenience caused.

I have now added your features back on via the back end system for you and these should be active within 24 working hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team