cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

FIXED
Pauly9
Grafter

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

I tried removing the voicemail from phone line, but it doesn't seemed to have worked, and now all I get is:

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

It's been some weeks now.

Can somebody at plusnet  please clear this error.

Thanks

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forums @Pauly9 

I am sorry to hear you've gotten an error message on your account, I've raised a task on your account and will be in touch here once I have an update from our Billing Team. 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Pauly9
Grafter

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order

This issue is unresolved. The voicemail account is still working. 

You appeared to have just got rid of the error message, but without actually disabling the "Voicemail" "Call Feature" as I was trying to do.  It still works, but we don't want it to.

The tick-box on the "other call features" pages isn't even ticked, but the voicemail still works.

Please disable the voicemail on this telephone.

Many Thanks

Paul

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch, @ Pauly9, I appreciate your query.

Please can you confirm you wish the voicemail to be removed here so I can get this arranged for you?

Thanks - LF