cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is cur

FIXED
Pkwyorks

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is cur

Only just, a week ago, switched to PlusNet. With Post Office before who provided Silent Call barring as free. Now find getting autodiallers trying to con me, 4 times today, so far! Went to my account and tried to select PlusNet Call Protect which I presume may help but found the above error message. Anyone any idea how long this will be in error? Who do I contact to get this option started? 

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which ...

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @Pkwyorks 

I've fixed the error on your account so you should be able to make a change to your call features now.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Pkwyorks

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which ...

Thanks very much. Alas it's taken all day to get back on the site to send this but I do appreciate it.

chrisgraham40

I am having the same issue on my account page - could mine be updated too?  Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @chrisgraham40

I've fixed that for you now, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
chrisgraham40

Thanks, all sorted now.  Thanks for your speedy response!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesome! No problem at all

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lesherridge32d

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is

I've had this error message for a couple of weeks now, and despite phoning for help on several occasions, my account is still locked.  I need to add Plusnet Call Protect but can't do this until the error message is removed.  Help please. 

Case 208257900 and case 208016781 were raised following my calls, but still nothing has been done, and I'm receiving quite a few unwanted and scam calls which need to be blocked.