cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All's well so far

John_Essex
Grafter

All's well so far

Just like to say that I moved my landline to Plusnet's Anytime+ and so far everything has worked very well.
There were no hitches with the move that involved the line from BT and the calls from Talk Talk.
I was kept well informed by Plusnet at every stage of the process and it all went over as planned on the 19th of October.
I did find it amusing that within a day or so of placing the order with Plusnet that I got letters from BT and Talk Talk begging me to stay with them.  Smiley
I do like the ability to look at any time at the call and cost history on the portal so that I can check the account whenever I need to, especially with having to call my son in Russia a couple of times a week.
Nice one Plusnet.  Wink
5 REPLIES 5
Mand
Grafter

Re: All's well so far

Good stuff, glad to hear you're happy so far. Smiley
bill
Grafter

I've been with Plusnet Anytime+ for about 3 months and have had no problems. The change-over from BT went smoothly. The calls history page is very good
It would be helpful if there was a facility to keep a check on overseas 300 minutes useage limit; similar to the one that was in place for the earlier 1000 minutes call limit. I believe this is being considered.
Mand
Grafter

Yep, this is on it's way. I'll chase it for you this afternoon and see what I can come up with. Smiley
Mand
Grafter

Hi guys,
The fix for this is in testing and should be rolled live by the end of the week. Smiley
bill
Grafter

Thank you, Mand.