Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Call Package

FIXED
Mook
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 9

Adding Call Package

Is it possible to add an Anytime Call Package to my existing account please.

5 REPLIES 5
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Adding Call Package

Fix

Welcome to the forum.  😀

If you sign in to your account, then go to

https://www.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary

you can then select "Change product" under "Other Links".

Select to retain your broadband product, then add the required phone plan.

The plan will start on your next billing date.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Lockedin2

When I add the call package, the sum payable quoted is more than what I'm paying now plus the £9 for the package.  The end date is also extended so it seems they treat it as a new contract rather than a change to my existing one which has a year to run and I lose my contraxt discount.  Can this be right?

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@Lockedin2  dont worry, I'm sure one of the Help team will be along shortly to sort this out.

Two things to be aware of :=

1) The amount quoted online does not take into account any discounts you are currently receiving. These will remain after the call plan change.

2) a change in call plan does not start a new contract. However, there is a bug which affects some accounts whereby it does appear to start a new contract. The help team will manually correct this on your account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Lockedin2

Thanks for that.  Don't know whether to wait or just add it and hope to sort it out when things return to normal.  Think I'll go and have coffee and decide later!

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

You've probably got time to decide. Call plan changes dont come into effect until your next billing date anyway...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.