Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Call Barring to my account

FIXED
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Adding Call Barring to my account

On Wednesday 10 April I added Call Barring to my home phone account.

Today, two working days later, it is still awaiting activation despite the  home phone web pages saying that it should be added the next working day, i.e Thursday 11 April in this case.

Can a staff member please have alook at this issue? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Adding Call Barring to my account

Hi @jgp

I am sorry to hear about this. I have taken a look at your account and updated you on the status of your call barring request here

Can you please respond to the support ticket directly with your request and confirm on here once you have responded.

Thanks

jgb
Champion

@Satss 

Thank you. I have responded to the ticket.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Thank you @jgb I have made the request for call barring on your line. Please allow 24 hours for this to complete.

jgb
Champion

@Satss 

I am confused.

I have now had an email confirming that call barring (presumably the admin controlled version) has been removed but no action is apparent on installing the customer controlled version that I requested. Also there is now no call barring showing as active or pending in the home phone Add Call Features page in my Member Centre.

Do I have to add this feature again via the Add Call Features page or is this yet to be done by Plusnet behind the scenes? There is still an open ticket on my account (#189265627) regarding this issue..

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Fix

Thanks for getting back to us @jgb.

Don't worry, we've just added the correct version and it should be active within the next 24 hours.

I've set the PIN as a generic one and so will send you a ticket momentarily with it on.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with any further queries.