cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Anytime calls

abelsey
Hooked

Adding Anytime calls

I recently renewed my (very long standing) account, as you gave me such a good deal on broadband. Now, I've always just had Line Rental only and paid for my calls as I rarely used my landline, but with the current lockdown situation I would like to add the Anytime calls package. However, when I tried that, the totals quoted had my broadband price go back up to what it was, removing the discount I had been given at the renewal. Is it the case that adding the call package will wipe out my discount?

Thanks,

Andy

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Adding Anytime calls

@abelsey 

This has been raised before on these forums and the Plusnet staff response has been that your discount will remain - it is just the way the website works that it shows up at the full broadband price! Hopefully a staffer will be along to confirm. Any change in call package will take effect from your next billing date so unless that is imminent you have the time to wait for confirmation.

abelsey
Hooked

Thanks for that. I'll wait for confirmation, as I have until the 11th of April before my next bill is due.

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @abelsay,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having problems with the automated emails. I have looked into your account however as my response contains account sensitive information I have created a support question. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200502048

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team