Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a call plan

FIXED
sotonskyblue
Grafter

Add a call plan

How do i add a call plan to my account?  

Do you need to go through the product change?  if so its not taking into account anything about line saver i have paid up front?

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Add a call plan

Hi there,

Yeah, you'll need to go through the product change selecting the option to keep your broadband product [unless you can/want to change that too]. If you have line rental saver that'll remain unchanged.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sotonskyblue
Grafter

Shouldn't line rental saver be showing though?
At present it doesn't show and then prompts about changing monthly direct debit totals, but not factoring in line saver
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I don’t think the product change tool takes into account of line rental saver or any billing discounts you may have but it *shouldn’t* remove these once put through.

Feel free to let us know on here when you’ve submitted the product change and we’ll check this tomorrow and rectify (if required).
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sotonskyblue
Grafter

Product change put through guys to just add a call plan.  Hopefully the confirmed new monthly direct debit is incorrect and will be adjusted according to my line saver.

If anyone could just check that would be great.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've just had a look now and it looks like your line rental saver wasn't applied automatically correctly in the first instance. Apart from that, everything looks good and I'll get this sorted out for you now.

[You may receive another email about your call package changing, just ignore that please]

EDIT:

@sotonskyblue All done. Your line rental saver is applied, discounts are still there and your call package ready to change over on your next billing date. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sotonskyblue
Grafter

Thanks Anoush

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

All done, see my edit Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet