cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problems for voicemail and caller id

FIXED
JandS

Activation problems for voicemail and caller id

Hi, We joined Plusnet back in October. I have since tried to add voicemail(1571) and caller ID display. Since then voicemail has said "awaiting activation" and caller ID says "awaiting removal" despite the fact we never had it in the first place. I just get the message that I cannot change anything whilst a phone order is in progress but surely this should not take 6 months?! 

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Activation problems for voicemail and caller id

How often have you contacted Plusnet over this issue?

John
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Fix

Hiya @JandS, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the issues you're having with your call features and for the length of time this has been ongoing, it's certainly not the experience we want you to have! I'd like to help get this sorted for you. 

The features show on the account but there isn't an order on the back end system, this will be why the order shows as in progress. I have now placed an order to add them onto the supplier system and this should complete within the next 24 hours. After this point, the services should be live for you. 

Can you let me know how things go?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
JandS

Thank you Lauren, it is all working now. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

That's great, thanks for the update! I'm pleased it's now sorted and I'm sorry it took so long for this to happen. 

Please let me know if there's anything further I can assist with!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team