cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of phoneline

mike2610

Activation of phoneline

Hi, I'm moving into a new house and placed my order for plusnet on the 10th November. The new house already had a working phone line installed. The activation date I've been given for the line is the 28th and broadband on the 29th. Is there any scope for the activation date being a bit sooner? I have had a look and the payments have all been set up and lots of questions have been closed regarding activating the line so everything seems to be going smoothly, but there hasn't been much activity since a few days ago. Any reason for the holdup?
Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Activation of phoneline

Hi mike2610,
Welcome to the community forums Smiley
The date you have been given was the quickest we could get the new line activated for you. Everything is still on track for the 28th and 29th.
Let me know how you get on.
Chris
henbane
Grafter

Re: Activation of phoneline

We are an existing PlusNet broadband customer and ordered the additional HomePhone back on 6 November.  Told at the time 7 to 10 days to complete.  After 16 days still not done and when I asked I am now told another 15days to complete the process.  So you'r doing better than we are and the delay will cost us as our existing home phone rental was prepaid for 12mths at a time and the delay by PlusNet means we now go over our 12mth contract with the existing supplier BT.. Angry