2 days on and waiting for someone to answer my support ticket

Question #88029339
Anyone able to help ?  Shocked
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 2 days on and waiting for someone to answer my support ticket

as it is Saturday and they may all be out watching a flaming little cycle race - probably not
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

aye I know it maybe Monday now just wanted to point out that ive been waiting 2 working days Tongue
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

No road fund, no insurance, no licence, racing on the Queen's highway, traffic lights and pedestrian crossings ignored; if a motorist did any of this PC Plod would have them locked up in a cell pretty damned quick.  What the hell has tour de France got to do with Yorkshire, let alone any part of blighty?  There's a clue in the name - it belongs in France, which is where it should remain!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ukste20,
I've popped a reply on the ticket for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
St3
Aspiring Champion

I cant reply because for some reason the ticket has been closed.
Also I don't think you read my question correctly, because I asked for a number to be blocked from calling my home and you have not replied to that part of my question. All you have done is told me about TPS which I signed upto almost 4 years ago.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry about that. I returned the ticket to you this morning at 9:25am, however, at 11:45am it seems the ticket was closed by yourself via the portal.
I've created Ticket: 88178759 on your account with the details regarding blocking numbers. The service should be active on your line in the next 24 working hours at which point you can follow the instructions in the ticket to add the caller to your list of blocked numbers. I've placed this ticket on hold for 3 months so that we can cancel the service after this time so that you are not billed for the service.
I also advised that if you are receiving threats by these callers then you should report this to the Police as this isn't something that we can deal with for you.
St3
Aspiring Champion

thank you Wink
Yes reported it to the police who told me unless the company knock on my door and threaten me theres not a lot they can do, but if I did get a knock on the door id sort that out myself Wink