cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXED
scotsgirl1

Ive asked plusnet several times to please switch off this service.  A few weeks ago (latest call) I was told it was still on the BT line but it could still be cancelled.  Would take 24 hours.

1st thing when I was with BT we never had 1571 so thats odd!

2nd thing since we have been with PN we have had this service which is not on my account details.

Having it is causing a lot of issues as my husband has his own business and we are having business people leave messages for him if they cannot get him on his business line.

WE WANT this service REMOVED once and for all.

As Im not getting anywhere on the phone I've resorted to posting here...next stop social media.

Surely this can be taken off my line!!

6 REPLIES 6
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: 1571

Thanks for your time on the phone.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by voicemail being on your line. I've had a look over your account and your phone asset and it appears that there is a stuck order on the line (Or at least on the ordering system) from quite some time ago. Although this shouldn't cause any problems to the service, it does prevent our orders from going through due to a duplicate order on the line.

I'm going to send an email over to our suppliers to get these stuck orders cleared from the line and we should then be able to place an order to remove voicemail.

As discussed, I'm afraid I can't give a set time scale on when I'll be able to fully remove voicemail from the line, however I will keep you updated via a ticket on your account regarding the progress on this.

Thanks for your patience.

EDIT: I've now raised the ticket on your account Here to keep you updated regarding this matter.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
scotsgirl1

Thanks Harry for making contact. Further to your email from Friday I look forward to the voicemail service once and for all being taken off the line, but I wait with baited breath!

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm happy to advise that the stuck orders on your line have now been cleared and I have been able to place an order to remove voicemail that so far, has progressed further than previous orders.

Voicemail is still on the line at the moment, but should be gone within 1 working day providing the order goes through as expected.

I'll keep an eye on this and let you know once the order completes Thumbs_Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

I'm happy to advise that voicemail should no longer be on your line.

Thanks for your patience while I worked to get this removed for you Smiley

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
scotsgirl1

At last! Thankyou so much. I confirm its been removed from my phone Smiley

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Not a problem at all, glad I could help Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet