cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1571 Voicemail - please switch off

docmikebell

1571 Voicemail - please switch off

I just want caller display enabled, not 1571. That is what I ordered and that is what shows up in my control panel. Unfortunately 1571 has started working again recently and is interfering with my own answering machine. I cannot see how to turn it off as it is not shown as a feature to be removed. Please turn it off.

9 REPLIES 9
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: 1571 Voicemail - please switch off

Apologies for any inconvenience that has been causing. I've placed an order to change this and Voicemail should be gone later today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
tundry

Hi HarryB, could you turn off my voicemail too, I've exactly the same problem: I need caller ID but I don't want voicemail.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies for any inconvenience voicemail has been causing. I've placed an order to correct the call features and bring them in line with what's on the account for you.

Voicemail should be gone later today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Crofter

Hi Harry B

please turn off the 1571 service but I do need to keep caller id

Thanks

Kitten

Hi Harry

Could you please turn off 1571 for me too.  I have had it turned off before but like others it has suddenly come back on.

Thanks

Kitten

anthonyb73

Hi Harry, my voicemail has turned on too - even though it says it isn't in the control panel.

Can you turn mine off too, please?  Thank you, Anthony

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thank you for contacting us on our community forums

@Crofter and @Kitten I was unable to locate your account from your forum username, please can you private message me your account username?

@anthonyb73 I think I found your account, but the Openreach systems were offline for the duration I was in the office due to supplier maintenance. I'll action this tomorrow.  I've sent an order to remove the voicemail feature now, which should complete tomorrow.

[Edit]

Thanks for your PM @Crofter Your voicemail should be removed within 1 working day.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thanks for your PM, @Kitten

I've placed an order to remove your voicemail messaging service now, which should complete by tomorrow.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies that I wasn't able to pick this up last week. I was out of the office on annual leave.

Glad to see @Anoush appears to have got this sorted for you all.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet