cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 month Contract

Javert
Grafter

12 month Contract

I’ve just signed up for the +Net Home Package Evenings & Weekends and that’s as a monthly contract; however, there’s a new offer on at the moment which I can take: the first 3 months are at £1.99pm – but it’s a one-year contract.  Whilst that’s not a problem per se, I didn’t really want to get into a yearly contract – but sometimes one has to give a little!  My question therefore is: if I sign up for this “deal” for one year, is that a “rolling” yearly contract ad infinitum?  Or at the end of that period do I have a chance of changing back to a monthly contract?
John
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 12 month Contract

At the end of the year you go back to a monthly contract automatically
Javert
Grafter

Thanks, oldjim, appreciate that very much.  So, providing all the little plugs get put into the right sockets, I should be "up and running" on November 4th!  Smiley
John
pierre_pierre
Grafter

those fees dont go on ad infinitum either, read the offer carefully
Javert
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
those fees dont go on ad infinitum either, read the offer carefully

Thanks for pointing that out - I'm getting quite clever now - and had managed to work that out - but only just!  Cheesy
Quoting from my original posting I did say: "however, there’s a new offer on at the moment which I can take: the first 3 months are at £1.99pm – but it’s a one-year contract."  I should have added "then back to full price for the remaining nine months."
John