cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.99 a month offer

harestyle

1.99 a month offer

evening
i have taken up the 1.99 a month for three months offer but have had an email saying im going to be charged full whack for the phone line this month (was switched on on 5 dec, billing date 11 dec)  ((ref  27261688 ))
also
am i going to be charged at the cheapo rate prorata for the week until my first bill? think that would be a tad tight...
i have also changed down from bbyw3 to 2 in the alst day or so - is this enough to make the system throw a wobbler?
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: 1.99 a month offer

Hi there,
The special offer tickets (and associated discounts) are processed automatically by a script, so it sounds like this hasn't been actioned in time for your first bill.
You will get 3 full months at the discounted rate, but I'll take a look at the account, and make sure everything is going smoothly.
Mand
Grafter

Re: 1.99 a month offer

Hi there,
To follow this up, the account change process is what's caused the issue for you here.
The account change removes any active discounts on your account, and requires a manual check to reapply them if necessary.
They have been reapplied, but you were billed in the interim.
Apologies for any inconvenience or confusion caused here, but I can confirm you have 3 months worth of discount applied to your account as of today.