yodel couriers unable to find address, CS shocking

Out for delivery (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 4th Nov 2011 09:49
Passed to courier for delivery. (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 3rd Nov 2011 16:44
Parcel returned to delivery depot (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 3rd Nov 2011 16:44
Unable to locate (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 3rd Nov 2011 13:46
Out for delivery (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 3rd Nov 2011 09:35
In Transit (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 3rd Nov 2011 04:25
Arrived At Depot (ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE) 3rd Nov 2011 03:27
phoned CS as soon as i saw the unable to locate in hope the driver can be contacted meaning no deley, told to email a address  Lips are sealed yes all emails unanswered, if they didnt use guys normaly working in supermarkets etc and instead took on drivers with taxi type work history maybe they could find my iffy to find address
if so many didnt use them i would try to avoid them
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: yodel couriers unable to find address, CS shocking

Odd,
I would have thought these firms would have a GPS in their vans.
I Would give them a ring and ask whats going on.
scootie
Grafter

time stamp of 15.36 for email and tracker DELIVERED - Left as authorised 04/11/11 15:36 ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE
if you have issues with yodel then email this one elaine.boyle@yodel.co.uk but gets a bounce saying shes in meetings and to send it to escalatedqueries@vx.myhdnl.co.uk   the published Official  tracker@vx.yodel.co.uk is pants and got no reply's and phoning up only gets you cs agents that give you the tracker email to complain to.
on box its got only goes up to 17 which with address being hard to find they didn't even find the odds from 17-43 which are on the actual address road, the driver said he knew but the driver yesterday didn't know about the councils cool way of dishing out addresses
Thank you for your email which was sent to Elaine Boyle advising her of the difficulties that you have received in relation to your Amazon delivery.

Elaine Boyle has read all the correspondence relating to the issues and has asked me to investigate and respond on his behalf.

I am genuinely sorry that you have had so many problems with this delivery and I can assure you that this matter has been taken very seriously.

We do strive to ensure all our customers complaints are handled efficiently, and in an agreed time scale and it is with regret, that this has not happened on this occasion.

I have contacted Ashton service centre and the courier who had this on board yesterday was new to this area and as there was no contact telephone number available on the parcel for the courier to call and he brought the parcel back to the depot.

I have been advised the parcel is out with the regular courier today and he will be there in the next 10/15 minutes.

May I, apologise on behalf of yodel for the delay and for all the inconvenience this has caused.

If I can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Up here they use a local courier firm same as when city-link used to have the contract they have currently.  So guess its a local issue, as I've had a number of deliveries from yodel with no issues.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
scootie
Grafter

looking at all the rants about them they do seem to have a good handful of bad apples driving for them, its the customer service that i was shocked at, seeing it was 10p a min i did expect to get through to some one that would add a note to the package's data base file thingy there an then.
i was  Crazy when she said i had to email, why when i just paid 50p to call them would they make you do that.
cant avoid this company as so many contract there work to them but my lesson learnt is to go straight to that email address instead of allowing them to raise my stress levels by allowing me to shout out but have them ignore you with the official channels that they publish