why is jmd od`ing on chocolate?

Here` your new thread jmd  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin 
so why are you overdosing on chocolate?
Roll eyes Huh Roll eyes Huh Grin Roll eyes Grin
68 REPLIES
jmd
Grafter

Re: why is jmd od`ing on chocolate?

If you look at the thread/topic about non-nutters =page 10  I posted something about memories connected to a certain event.  at this event you get gifts if you have nice friends like me.........................
I was referring to that topic................. not a new piece of string.................. why is called a thread anyway?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I hope your not driving that keyboard while under the influence of  the evil liquid  Shocked
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

thanks for the explanation..... Roll eyes
Roll eyes
I have overdosed on chocolate this evening! [another thread will reveal why eating chocolate]
unquote
I am not sophisiticated to understand the hidden meaning of the quote, that`s why I started the thread for you.....
Cheesy
I think it`s called a " thread" so that you can `weave` your way through all the `posts` whilst eating your `topic`  and overdosing on chocolate at the same time  Grin Grin  Grin  Grin
jmd
Grafter

Quote from: shutter
thanks for the explanation..... Roll eyes

I am not sophisiticated to understand the hidden meaning of the quote, that`s why I started the thread for you.....
Cheesy

Sorry Shutter I forget that males cannot think in same  sensible way as females but had not realised there was a "hidden" meaning............. oh well
I said that during this week I had a birthday!
jmd
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
I hope your not driving that keyboard while under the influence of  the evil liquid  Shocked

the chocolate is pretty solid - nice actually - Sainsbury's Organic Fair Trade Milk - can recommend it
Fixes: 47

I don't feel it's right to intrude on this conversation so I won't. Cheesy
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
jmd
Grafter

Oh, Strat do join in - I don't mind......................... shutter might but as he is younger I can over-ride that.  Do you get chocolate for your birthday - when will that be?  only earlier in week you were same age as me................. but now I am a year younger [I believe in going backwards now - agewise]
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I said that during this week I had a birthday!
well did it update
Community Veteran

oh come on strat.... it may be a little late.....  ooo yes ! it`s nearly time for beddy byes, and you can have "hot chocolate" for  "bo bo`s"...... Grin  Grin
Ah yes, your birthday, of course,  I had completely forgotten it already.... What a gentleman I am   Roll eyes  Roll eyes
Have you tried the Tesco Basics chocolate selection box..... similar to quality street inside, and very nice too.... we get them to leave out at christmas (hoping that father christmas is on a diet).... Roll eyes  Grin  Grin
jmd
Grafter

oh, the profile you mean Pierre - yes unfortunately in wrong direction
Community Veteran

will you two stop talking over the garden fence  Shocked  It`s difficult to follow the female mind without having to try and understand a vague frenchman`s humour,  living next door  Roll eyes
pierre_pierre
Grafter

My question - was it automatic or did you do it  Huh
jmd
Grafter

oh, aren't these general chit chat forums great - you can learn such a lot from them about people  Grin
Shutter - it would have to be a very very very very very very very very very long fence for me to chat to Pierrre and Strat over! Wink
Pierre dear - it was automatic!  isn't that cruel................................
that was why invited Strat to say when his would alter!
Community Veteran

now isn`t that just typical of a woman.....  Roll eyes  she has to have a longer fence than anyone else to chat over.....    Roll eyes  Roll eyes  Grin  Grin  Grin
I certainly can`t understand that...... surely, it is not the length of the fence that is important..... it is the "Height"  Huh Roll eyes Huh
Too low, and it`s uncomfortable to lean on... Sad  Sad
Too high, and it`s uncomfortable to talk over  Grin  Grin