cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who's really in charge?

pierre_pierre
Grafter

who's really in charge?

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was in charge :
"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me, nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge", said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over and without me, you'd waste away,"
"I should be in charge", said the stomach, "because I process food and give you all energy."
"I should be in charge", said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go:"
"I should be in charge", said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."
"I should be in charge, said the rectum, "because I'm responsible for waste removal."
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so, in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery and the blood was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.
The moral of the story? Even though the others do all the work..........The a*s hole is usually in charge!!
4 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: who's really in charge?

Nice one, pierre, brightened up my morning  Grin

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

community
Grafter

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Nice one pierre, I am normally a reserved person, but that one brought a chuckle out of me......nay, even a belly laugh!
N/A

Yes, very funny and all too true!
Community Veteran

So true  Cheesy