cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who makes the best patient?

pierre_pierre
Grafter

who makes the best patient?

Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients on the operating table.
The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."
But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, and no spine, and the head and butt are interchangeable."

cp:green Over enthusiastic emphasis removed, as it can be seen as shouting mod:end
15 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: who makes the best patient?

Sorry just came back to change it, you beat me
Fixes: 104

It was much easier on the eye for me  Smiley  Roll eyes
Will Moderate For Thanks
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

pierre, that one was fantastic, I am glad that I wasent drinking my coke, because you maid me
N/A

After many years of looking after folk I am firmly of the opinion that the best patients are women!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Especially with head operations - no brains to worry about  - runs away to hide.

The worst patients are members of the medical professions - a fact
Community Veteran

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Wow - Thats a fluke.  - what is it?
Community Veteran

My patient..
Community Veteran

..simulator
N/A

Pierre - the worst patients are men when they have operations on the place where they keep their brains (I'll leave you to work that one out)!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I had a Jeep Seat op years ago, is that near it?
N/A

About right!
Wink
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

poppy, are you referring to "Testicular Cancer" I have had it, the operation went ok but there wos post operation problems, my health is not as good as it ones was.
N/A

No, not at all Gary - sorry to hear of your problems and hope that things improve over time. The comment was referring to much less serious problems and was only in jest as a riposte to Pierre's post.  Rest assured that I am not making light of illness. 
Smiley