cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

test

Highlighted
Grafter

Re: test

just checked one of my timed posting from yesterday, and yes the time has altered, not very good for evidence is it
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,69733.msg555772.html#msg555772
Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Quote from: pierre_pierre
Out of interest, when Did the PN Clock change,

I think it changed 2 hours after midnight - as I was up ther and I then when I started this thread - I was up watching the horror  films  Huh
Highlighted
Grafter

no it hadnt changed at 8:30, see my two post above yours
Highlighted
Community Veteran

I went out at 10.30a and it hadn't changed then but it had changed when I returned at 2.30p.
Highlighted
Community Veteran

I changed the option in the admin panel when I woke up and noticed it was broken... so it was fixed at whatever time I logged in on Sunday morning Cheesy
Highlighted
Grafter

@ Colin.  How about my query re retrospectively altering the time in old post, it seems to have altered the times in postings in the BST period to GMT
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Frankly I wish we'd stop this day light saving crap. So the scots didn't like it.... woo hoo. give them their own time zone then and let us brits get on with it.
Lets face it most countries across europe have different time zones why must we have the same as the scots?
Was dark here by 6pm last night. It's so depressing. All because a bunch of northerners with accents that are rarely understood said I've got to suffer dark evenings. I've never tried to rule the scots so they shouldn't try to rule me!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Highlighted
Community Veteran

It changes all times, and would whatever was done - it stores the dates timezone agnostically from what I can tell.
Highlighted
Grafter

Quote from: okrzynska
Frankly I wish we'd stop this day light saving [Censored]. So the scots didn't like it.... woo hoo. give them their own time zone then and let us brits get on with it.
Lets face it most countries across europe have different time zones why must we have the same as the scots?
Was dark here by 6pm last night. It's so depressing. All because a bunch of northerners with accents that are rarely understood said I've got to suffer dark evenings. I've never tried to rule the scots so they shouldn't try to rule me!

Grin
You've posted quite a lot for someone who knows so little. Would you like a full run down on all the errors in that rant?
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Oh dear!!  I think you might have woken the Loch Ness Monster Wink Wink
Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Quote from: Colin
It changes all times, and would whatever was done - it stores the dates timezone agnostically from what I can tell.
Translation please  Embarrassed
Highlighted
Community Veteran

A non-believer in time zones Wink
Highlighted
Fixes: 460

Sorry Colin but that has to be a classic Grin Grin Grin
Don't worry okrzynska we've all publicly shot ourselves in the foot from time to time.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 79.0 (64-bit)

Highlighted
Grafter

If you think Europe is bad you should look at Australialook carefully at the times
Highlighted
Community Veteran

Quote from: artmo
A non-believer in time zones Wink

Essntially, yes -  I believe it either stores them in GMT or the timezone of the server.  It's no different to what was done on the PHPBB forums, really.